WELCOME

Welcome to our Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog for all lovers of Penny Black stamps....we are based in the UK but welcome entries worldwide...we post a new challenge on the first Saturday of each month and all we ask is that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT STAMP, DIE OR STICKEROO as the main focus of your creation and that you please link back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. To join in the fun please leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Inlinkz...so we can come visit you.

Saturday 20 December 2008

Week 28 - Multi Fold

Hi Everyone and Welcome to Challenge No 28

Another great response to last week's challenge and we did enjoy
visiting you all to see
your fabulous cards using the recipe.

Let's get some news out of the way first......this will be
the last challenge of 2008...
NO CHALLENGE NEXT WEEK.....
the Design Team have decided that they need
 a week off to recover from the excesses of Christmas.....
so we will be back on 3rd January
with our first challenge of 2009.

A Date for you Diary

The Challenge this week is.....

Multi Fold


and as usual....it is entirely up to you what you want to create,
a card....altered art along as you use at least one Penny Black Image.

And the prize this week kindly donated by SANTA


"Now That's Funky" CD from Funky Hand
18 colour collections, over 500 papers
alphabets and sentiment backers

To be in with a chance of winning...leave a comment with a link
to your blog and if you don't have a blog....just e-mail your entry
to either Tracie or Kath and we will pop it on the blog for you.

Although there is no challenge next Saturday the winner of the prize will
be posted on the blog at 10.00 am ...so pay us a visit....who knows
IT MAY BE YOU.

And our  fabulous Design Team have once again worked their magic
 and come up with some gorgeous Multi Fold Cards



Carole



Nat


Tracie...Beth and Pauline are feeling a bit under the weather this week
Big hugs and hope you feel better soon girls.

We have had a fabulous year at Penny Black Saturday....it's been great fun and
A BIG THANKYOU
to all you PENNY BLACK FANS who have joined in the challenges and shared your
wonderful creations with us....we truly appreciate your support
and look forward to seeing you all again in 2009.
We wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Big Christmas Hugs
From the Design Team at Penny Black Saturday
xxxxxxxxxx

20 comments:

Helen said...

Wow - am I really first????
Fab challenge...although I have sooooo much to do this weekend, I couldn't resist!
Merry Christmas to all the DT! And get well wishes to all those that are poorly!
Here is my card.
Helen x

Powerful Search Engine said...

Here is mine!! Merry Christmas to you all DT's and competitors and get well soon all those who are sick on the DT!! I love the gift from Santa! TFL
http://mycraftyheaven.blogspot.com/2008/12/penny-black-challenge-multi-fold.html
Pascale :)

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A great challenge - here is my card!

craftblog.craftybutterfly.co.uk/2008/12/christmas-accordian-fold-card.html

Merry Xmas to you all!

Wendy -x-

Dawn said...

Hi there!

Aww the cards from the DT are gorgeous this week!
Here is my Card – Thanks for Looking!


Hope you all have a great Xmas and looking forward to more challenges in '09!!

Dawn
xx

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Love the challenge and DT cards are amazing. Here is my entry. Happy holidays to everyone!
x Natasha x

Ellibelle said...

I just love all of the design team member's cards!!
And
here is mine

Anne said...

Merry Christmas everyone at PB challenge, hope the poorly ones are better soon.

I've made two cards for this, well they are for twins :)
My cards

Crafting Diva said...

Hi I have added my card to my blog hope you all like it? Just wanted to say thank you so much to you all for visting my blog over the last few months and I have really enjoyed talking part in the challenges. Hope you all have a wonderful christmas and a very happy new year.

Cazzy said...

I made this criss cross card for my son's birthday today.

here is my card

Lorraine A said...

Hi, I hardly ever make a multi-fold card , so this was a real challenge for me :-)I saw a stair fold card on someone's blog and really liked that so i will go and have a go at that now I have my MandF board out !!
You can see my card here

debby4000 said...

Fabulous challenge and love all the DT
Here's mine

Anonymous said...

Hello,
thanks for the wonderful challenges. Here's my entry for this one
Have a peaceful Christmas and a wonderful 2009.
Take care
Elena

Heidi said...

Happy Christmas to you all! Here is my card: http://craftinginasmallspace.blogspot.com/

Sam said...

great challenge, here is my very first multifold card using the Twelve Days of Christmas set!!

Merry Christmas!

Fe-Fe said...

Beautiful examples from the DT. My card example is http://fe-fesworld.blogspot.com/2008/12/penny-black-saturday-challenge-and.html

Ali Watson said...

Hope you have all had a wonderful christmas Here is my Card

Joey said...

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a fabulous christmas, fabulous dt cards,mine is here my card thanks for looking.x

Ewelina said...

Happy New Year!!!
:*
Here is my card.

LOUISE said...

Just realised I am a bit late for this Challenge, but here is my card anyway. Louise x
Penny Black Hugs

Unknown said...

Phew - just made this one!! Happy new year to all the DT and friends. My card is on my blog. Lol Lynn x