WELCOME

Welcome to our Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog for all lovers of Penny Black stamps....we are based in the UK but welcome entries worldwide...we post a new challenge on the first Saturday of each month and all we ask is that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT STAMP, DIE OR STICKEROO as the main focus of your creation and that you please link back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. To join in the fun please leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Inlinkz...so we can come visit you.

Saturday 4 July 2009

And the Winner is

And the winner of Challenge 55 chosen at random is

(Mueppi)

Congratulations Gisela
if you e-mail me (kath) your details
I will pass them onto Dick at PB Stamps
who will arrange for you to collect your prize
Hugs from the Design Team
xxxxxx

6 comments:

Spyder said...

Well done! It would be lovely to see the winning card..but my link only starts in 2008. ((Lyn)) :(

Sue said...

Gisela, congrats on the win. Have fun shopping!!! You won't know what to pick there are so many stamps on this website.

mueppi said...

I can not believe I won!
I am absolutely over the moon and am huge!
I wish you a sunny weekend and send many greetings love
Hugs Gisela

Viipula said...

Hello Kath! Thanks for your visit on my blog and many thanks for your comments=O)

Stamps and Paper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stamps and Paper said...

Congratulations on winning this week.
And a very happt week end to you also.

Anne